WEDNESDAY, APRIL 10, 2019
Changing Seasons Federal Credit Union
115 Mecaw Rd, Hampden, ME 04444
We will have a business meeting, elections, refreshments and door prizes; this is a great opportunity to hear about what’s going on at Changing Seasons Federal Credit Union! We are currently looking for members who would be interested in becoming part of the “People Helping People” philosophy of what it means to be part of a credit union! These are some of the opportunities available:
Board of Directors
- There is ONE position available to serve on the Board of Directors.
If you would like to serve on the Board of Directors and run for election please contact anyone of the following members on the Nominating Committee:
- Karla St. Louis: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deirdre Zurek: email@example.com
- Peggy Hanson: firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Board Member
- If you are interested in learning about being a board member and getting some “on the job training” (OJT) about what it is like to serve on the board, this might be the volunteer opening for you! We are looking for 2 or 3 Associate Board Members who are appointed by The Board of Directors. Associates learn the duties and responsibilities of being on the credit union board ~ they serve on committees and learn the process as they go making the same time commitment as Board Members, but do not have to shoulder the ultimate responsibility.
Supervisory Committee Members
- If you are detail oriented and/or have an accounting or audit background, this is a wonderful opportunity to become more involved in the credit union. This committee is appointed by the Board of Directors and is charged with the responsibility of safeguarding the credit union’s assets and protecting the interests of the members.
If you would like to find out more information on becoming an Associate Board Member or serving on the Supervisory Committee, please contact Sue Cross at 945-6264 or email@example.com, click on Volunteer Information or you can find out more by attending the Annual Meeting on Wednesday, April 10, 2019.